Paige Banjo Capo
The Paige Standard Profile Banjo/Mandolin capo is effective, affordable, and easy to use. Paige collected years of award-winning artist feedback and came up with an innovative, direct-center tension design that eliminates string buzz by pulling down on the strings from the center of the capo’s bar rather than the side. The Paige Standard Profile Banjo/Mandolin capo gives you easy, one-handed knurled-knob adjustment, and it can be parked behind the nut when it’s off-duty — so it’s within easy reach when you need it again. Many banjo and mandolin players at Sweetwater have come to rely on Paige capos for key changes with superior tuning stability — and you can, too.
Paige Standard Profile Banjo/Mandolin Capo Features:
- Made specifically to fit your banjo or mandolin’s narrower neck
- Innovative capo design provides controllable tension with precise adjustment
- No string buzz or muting due to pulling from the center instead of the side
- Moves quickly and easily with 1-handed action
- Can be stored behind the nut when not in use